Alert: The following services will be unavailable on Saturday, January 5, 2013 from 12 a.m. (midnight) to 6 a.m. CST due to system maintenance.
State Patrol Trooper/Inspector salary and benefits
- Challenging assignments
- Flexible work schedules
- Extensive health insurance
- Minimum 13 vacation days every year
- 4.5 days personal leave every year
- 9 days legal holidays every year
- 1.35 days sick leave every month
- Casual and supportive work environment
- Ability to transfer jobs without losing benefits
- Employee assistance program
- Employee wellness program
- Latest computer technology
- Generous retirement plan
- Supplemental medical insurance, income continuation insurance and life insurance available at low cost
- Deferred compensation plans
- Tax-free medical and childcare reimbursement program
- Opportunities for tuition reimbursement
For more information contact Cathie Cunningham at (608) 266-3425 or the State Patrol Academy at (608) 269-2500 ext. 0.
Questions about the content of this page:
State Patrol jobs, email@example.com
Last modified: August 24, 2011
All external hyperlinks are provided for your information and for the benefit of the general public. The Wisconsin Department of Transportation does not testify to, sponsor or endorse the accuracy of the information provided on externally linked pages. Some pages contain links to other documents and media types (PDF, Word, Flash, Video, etc.) and require free plugins to work. Visit our software information page for assistance.