Alert: The following services will be unavailable on Saturday, January 5, 2013 from 12 a.m. (midnight) to 6 a.m. CST due to system maintenance.
Wisconsin Commission on Transportation Finance and Policy
Final report released January 23, 2013
- News release
- Brochure - Keep Wisconsin Moving
- Narrated video
- Final report - Keep Wisconsin Moving - Smart Investments, Measurable Results (10 MB)
- Focus group report
The Wisconsin Commission on Transportation Finance and Policy was created in the 2011-2013 biennial state budget. The legislation called on the Commission to examine issues related to the future of transportation finance in Wisconsin, including the following:
- Highway maintenance, rehabilitation and expansion projects
- Local aid and assistance programs, including general transportation aids (GTA)
- Transportation fund revenue projections
- Transportation fund debt service
- Options to achieve balance between revenues, expenditures and debt service
- Impact of highway project planning on abutting property
The Commission has a study period of 10 years and is required to submit a report to the Governor and state legislative leadership by March 1, 2013.
- Commission overview
- Act 32 - Statutory reference for the creation of the Commission on Transportation Finance and Policy
Last modified: March 12, 2013
All external hyperlinks are provided for your information and for the benefit of the general public. The Wisconsin Department of Transportation does not testify to, sponsor or endorse the accuracy of the information provided on externally linked pages. Some pages contain links to other documents and media types (PDF, Word, Flash, Video, etc.) and require free plugins to work. Visit our software information page for assistance.