Wisconsin Department of Transportation

Alert: The following services will be unavailable on Saturday, January 5, 2013 from 12 a.m. (midnight) to 6 a.m. CST due to system maintenance.

Motor carrier forms and publications

All forms are in Adobe PDF format unless otherwise noted. Use these PDF forms in one of two ways. You may either:

  • print the form and then write in your information, or
  • you may type your information into the fields provided on the form and then print, sign and mail it to the address on the form. Each form contains fields for you to type in your information. After selecting the form, click in an appropriate field to make an entry. You may use your tab key to advance to the next available field. 

To go directly to the form, click the form number. For information about when to use the form, click on the form title.

Fuel and IRP recordkeeping information:

If you have questions about these forms, call (608) 264-7239 or email irp-ifta@dot.wi.gov

Fuel tax applications and returns:

If you have questions about these forms, call (608) 266-9900 or email irp-ifta@dot.wi.gov

IRP applications:

If you have questions about these forms, call (608) 266-9900 or email irp-ifta@dot.wi.gov.

Wisconsin DOT Motor Carriers oversize-overweight permit Twitter updates Follow us on Twitter!

Motor carrier authority:

If you have questions about this form, call (608) 266-9900 or email irp-ifta@dot.wi.gov

US DOT number application

Questions about the content of this page:
Motor Carrier Services, irp-ifta@dot.wi.gov
Last modified: March 25, 2015

All external hyperlinks are provided for your information and for the benefit of the general public. The Wisconsin Department of Transportation does not testify to, sponsor or endorse the accuracy of the information provided on externally linked pages. Some pages contain links to other documents and media types (PDF, Word, Flash, Video, etc.) and require free plugins to work. Visit our software information page for assistance.