Alert: The following services will be unavailable on Saturday, January 5, 2013 from 12 a.m. (midnight) to 6 a.m. CST due to system maintenance.
Pay past due IFTA and IRP and reinstate accounts after revocation/suspension
This process is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week and no special logon is required.
This system only accepts payments from a checking or savings account. Credit cards are not accepted.
Please note that this system is not available for the following:
- IFTA accounts for which a quarterly IFTA tax return has not been filed
- IRP accounts that have multiple fleets
- IRP accounts that have more than 99 unpaid payments due
- IRP accounts suspended due to federal out of service orders
- Revocations/suspensions due to bad payments (NSF check)
- IRP/IFTA audit invoices
If one of the above describes your account, all fees must be mailed or dropped off to: Motor Carrier Services, 4802 Sheboygan Ave., Room 151, Madison, WI 53707.
- Enter your IFTA or IRP account number, and enter a security code provided.
- Review the payment due screen showing a breakdown of all amounts due for IFTA tax returns (including penalty and interest due), unpaid IRP credentials, unpaid IRP supplements and reinstatement fees.
- Enter your name, business address, e-mail address, bank routing number and account number.
Once payment is accepted, a confirmation email is immediately sent to you stating that the payment has been received.
If you have questions, please call (608) 266-9900.
Questions about the content of this page:
Motor Carrier Services, firstname.lastname@example.org
Last modified: July 11, 2014
All external hyperlinks are provided for your information and for the benefit of the general public. The Wisconsin Department of Transportation does not testify to, sponsor or endorse the accuracy of the information provided on externally linked pages. Some pages contain links to other documents and media types (PDF, Word, Flash, Video, etc.) and require free plugins to work. Visit our software information page for assistance.