Alert: The following services will be unavailable on Saturday, January 5, 2013 from 12 a.m. (midnight) to 6 a.m. CST due to system maintenance.
Benefits of using e-MV11
- Dealers have free access to the DMV database through e-MV11.
- Dealers can access DMV records by VIN and check information on trade-in vehicles, brands, holds, stops or liens on title records.
- Data entry screens on the e-MV11 application are pre-populated with vehicle information from the DMV database, which eliminates duplicate keying and makes the process simpler and quicker.
- Fees are calculated accurately.
- Dealers will no longer write checks to the DMV. Transfers will be made electronically. Because the transfer is instantaneous, money will need to be in the account at the time the application is submitted.
- Liens are listed automatically.
- Dealers can view completed and/or pending transactions and print copies of receipts and confirmations.
- Dealers can create an electronic temporary plate log.
Customers, law enforcement and DMV
- Customers receive registration and title services right at the dealership.
- When the application is processed, the record is immediately updated.
- Temporary plates are linked to the VIN and the new owner as soon as the dealer processes an application.
- DMV can expedite internal processes to better serve dealers and other customers.
Questions about the content of this
Division of Motor Vehicles, Dealer Section, email@example.com
Last modified: November 8, 2006
All external hyperlinks are provided for your information and for the benefit of the general public. The Wisconsin Department of Transportation does not testify to, sponsor or endorse the accuracy of the information provided on externally linked pages. Some pages contain links to other documents and media types (PDF, Word, Flash, Video, etc.) and require free plugins to work. Visit our software information page for assistance.