Alert: The following services will be unavailable on Saturday, January 5, 2013 from 12 a.m. (midnight) to 6 a.m. CST due to system maintenance.
User manual - e-MV11
The e-MV11 user manual is an online resource guide designed to provide support for our Wisconsin dealers participating in DMV's electronic processing program.
The user manual is divided into specific chapters to allow for quick access to processing questions. The manual will continue to be updated as processing enhancements are implemented. If you choose to print the user manual, we recommend that you check the manual to make sure you have the last version of that section. Revision dates are listed on the bottom of each page.
- Getting started - updated July 25, 2014
- Title and registration processing - updated February 14, 2011
- Customer search - updated June 29, 2006
- Lien holder information - updated February 14, 2011
- Vehicle inquiry - updated February 14, 2011
- Retrieve for update and complete - updated February 14, 2011
- View reports - updated February 14, 2011
- Bank Account information and forms - updated February 14, 2011
- Junk vehicle - updated September 8, 2008
- Reset transaction - updated February 14, 2011
- Add temporary plates - updated February 14, 2011
- Title processing for truck registering IRP - new section February 14, 2011
- What work goes where? - updated February 14, 2011
- Processing tips - updated February 14, 2011
- Receipt examples - updated July 25, 2006
Questions about the content of this page:
Division of Motor Vehicles, Dealer Section, email@example.com
Last modified: July 25, 2014
All external hyperlinks are provided for your information and for the benefit of the general public. The Wisconsin Department of Transportation does not testify to, sponsor or endorse the accuracy of the information provided on externally linked pages. Some pages contain links to other documents and media types (PDF, Word, Flash, Video, etc.) and require free plugins to work. Visit our software information page for assistance.