Alert: The following services will be unavailable on Saturday, January 5, 2013 from 12 a.m. (midnight) to 6 a.m. CST due to system maintenance.
User manual - e-MV agent lien
The e-MV Agent Lien user manual is an online resource guide designed to provide support for financial institutions participating in DMV's electronic processing program.
The user manual is divided into specific chapters to allow for quick access to processing questions. The manual will continue to be updated as processing enhancements are implemented. If you choose to print the user manual, we recommend that you check the manual to make sure you have the last version of that section. Revision dates are listed on the bottom of each page.
- Getting started - updated February 2015
- Processing transactions - updated November 2012
- Customer information - updated November 2012
- Vehicle inquiry - updated November 2012
- View forms and reports - updated November 2012
- Bank account information - updated November 2012
- Resetting transactions - updated November 2012
- Mailing completed work - updated November 2012
- Receipt examples - updated November 2012
- Processing tips - updated November 2012
Questions about the content of this page:
Division of Motor Vehicles, Dealer Section, email@example.com
Last modified: February 18, 2015
All external hyperlinks are provided for your information and for the benefit of the general public. The Wisconsin Department of Transportation does not testify to, sponsor or endorse the accuracy of the information provided on externally linked pages. Some pages contain links to other documents and media types (PDF, Word, Flash, Video, etc.) and require free plugins to work. Visit our software information page for assistance.