Alert: The following services will be unavailable on Saturday, January 5, 2013 from 12 a.m. (midnight) to 6 a.m. CST due to system maintenance.
User manual - e-MV agent lien
The e-MV Agent Lien user manual is an online resource guide designed to provide support for financial institutions participating in DMV's electronic processing program.
The user manual is divided into specific chapters to allow for quick access to processing questions. The manual will continue to be updated as processing enhancements are implemented. If you choose to print the user manual, we recommend that you check the manual to make sure you have the last version of that section. Revision dates are listed on the bottom of each page.
- Getting started - updated February 2011
- Processing transactions - updated February 2011
- Customer information - updated February 2010
- Vehicle inquiry - updated February 2010
- View forms and reports - updated February 2011
- Bank account information - updated February 2010
- Resetting transactions - updated February 2010
- Mailing completed work - updated June 2010
- Receipt examples - updated June 2010
- Processing tips - updated February 2010
Questions about the content of this page:
Division of Motor Vehicles, Dealer Section, firstname.lastname@example.org
Last modified: November 16, 2012
All external hyperlinks are provided for your information and for the benefit of the general public. The Wisconsin Department of Transportation does not testify to, sponsor or endorse the accuracy of the information provided on externally linked pages. Some pages contain links to other documents and media types (PDF, Word, Flash, Video, etc.) and require free plugins to work. Visit our software information page for assistance.