Alert: The following services will be unavailable on Saturday, January 5, 2013 from 12 a.m. (midnight) to 6 a.m. CST due to system maintenance.
eMV Fleet registration system - for Wisconsin fleet customers
The e-MV Fleet Registration System allows a fleet customer to create and manage fleets of their vehicles (owned or leased).
Users of e-MV Fleet will:
- process registration renewals and order replacement plates
- receive renewal notification by email instead of a renewal postcard or statement
- receive their vehicle certificate of registration via a PDF file that can be printed or emailed to the location where the vehicle is kept
- have stickers at their location
Tips and tools for fleets
Get help with questions about e-MV Fleet processing
- Email: DOTDealerseMV11@dot.wi.gov
- Call: (608) 266-3566
- FAX: (608) 266-9552
- Write to the address below:
Wisconsin Department of Transportation
Dealer and Agent Section
4802 Sheboygan Avenue, Room 201
P.O. Box 7909
Madison, WI 53707-7909
Questions about the content of this
Division of Motor Vehicles, Dealer and Agent Section, email@example.com
Last modified: March 2, 2012
All external hyperlinks are provided for your information and for the benefit of the general public. The Wisconsin Department of Transportation does not testify to, sponsor or endorse the accuracy of the information provided on externally linked pages. Some pages contain links to other documents and media types (PDF, Word, Flash, Video, etc.) and require free plugins to work. Visit our software information page for assistance.