Alert: The following services will be unavailable on Saturday, January 5, 2013 from 12 a.m. (midnight) to 6 a.m. CST due to system maintenance.
User manual - e-MV Fleet
The e-MV Fleet manual is an online resource guide designed to provide support for fleet customers participating in DMV’s electronic registration renewal program.
The user manual is divided into specific chapters to allow for quick access to processing questions. The manual will continue to be updated as processing enhancements are implemented. If you choose to print the user manual, we recommend that you check the manual to make sure you have the last version of that section. Revision dates are listed on the bottom of each page.
- Getting started - February 2012
- Create fleet - January 2012
- Maintain fleet - January 2012
- Add vehicle to fleet - January 2012
- Remove vehicle from fleet - January 2012
- Update fleet information - January 2012
- Renew fleet registrations - February 2012
- Remove fleet - January 2012
- Reprint certificate of registration - January 2012
- Update unit number - January 2012
- Update vehicle kept in details - January 2012
- View fleet vehicles - February 2012
- Forms and reports - February 2012
- Bank account information - January 2012
Questions about the content of this
Division of Motor Vehicles, Dealer and Agent Section, firstname.lastname@example.org
Last modified: March 2, 2012
All external hyperlinks are provided for your information and for the benefit of the general public. The Wisconsin Department of Transportation does not testify to, sponsor or endorse the accuracy of the information provided on externally linked pages. Some pages contain links to other documents and media types (PDF, Word, Flash, Video, etc.) and require free plugins to work. Visit our software information page for assistance.