Alert: The following services will be unavailable on Saturday, January 5, 2013 from 12 a.m. (midnight) to 6 a.m. CST due to system maintenance.
Construction engineering services
The Wisconsin Department of Transportation (WisDOT) announces its annual construction engineering solicitation for the 2013-14 construction season.
This solicitation is for eligible, registered firms on WisDOT's Roster of Eligible Engineering Consultants.
The following files will be in Adobe PDF format, except where noted.
- August 7, 2013 - Notice of Interest (NOI) and solicitation packages available on the Internet
- August 14, 2013, 8 a.m. CST - Project questions due
- August 19, 2013 - Questions and answers published on the Internet
- August 19, 2013 - Updated 2013-14 WisDOT Construction packages
- August 22, 2013, 12 p.m. CST - NOI due for Major Construction Project
- August 26, 2013 - Interview schedule published for Major Construction Project
- August 29, 2013, 12 p.m. CST - NOIs due to WisDOT
- September 9, 2013 - Interviews conducted for Major Construction Project
- September 13, 2013 - Selection published for Major Construction Project
- September 13, 2013 - Interview schedule published
- September 24, 2013 - Construction engineering services interviews
- October 30, 2013 - Construction selections published
Major construction packages
- Major construction project (Separate attached NOI for the major construction project)
North Central Region (September 13, 2013)
North Central Region - Local program
Northeast Region - Local program
Northwest Region (September 13, 2013)
Northwest Region - Local program
Southeast Region - Local program (August 20, 2013)
Southwest Region - Local program
Bureau of Project Development packages
NOI form (Please limit the document to a maximum of 15 pages.)
2013-14 WisDOT Construction: Statewide Project List (September 13, 2013)
Package listings, DBE goals and scope information current at the time of publication but are subject to change.
Firms may be awarded projects not listed on their NOI form if WisDOT feels the firm's staff is qualified for the work. If your firm is not interested in performing a project it was awarded, please notify the Statewide Consultant Engineer as soon as possible.
Selected firms will be notified of the amount for the statewide full service construction master contracts at a later date.
Project questions and answers
- Each construction package fact sheet includes an email to which consultants may submit questions about the package.
- The subject line of the email message must read "Question about <Package Number>, <Project ID>. Failure to include the package number (NE 01, NE 02, etc.) and at least one project ID may prevent the question from being answered.
- No phone calls about the project will be accepted.
- Answers to submitted questions published August 20, 2013 (updated August 23)
- The source person or firm of the questions will not be identified with the published answers.
All NOIs must be submitted via ESubmit. Firms needing ESubmit permissions must obtain them before the NOI due date, unless they have already been given permissions in the past. No hard copies of the NOIs are accepted.
Centralized construction engineering services interviews will be held on September 24, 2013 at:
Madison Marriott West
1313 John Q Hammons Drive
Middleton, WI 53562
Telephone: (608) 831-2000
FAX: (608) 831-2040
Interview schedule published September 13, 2013.
Register in the Marriott Hotel lobby 15 minutes prior to your scheduled time. The registration table is located inside the Marriott's Ballroom entrance.
A projection screen will be provided in each interview room. All other equipment must be supplied by the consultant.
Firms will have 30-minute interviews, including a 20 minute presentation and 10 minutes for questions/answers.
- 2013-2014 Construction selections
- 2013-14 construction addenda
- Addenda 1 (October 30, 2013)
For more information:
Contact Brian Rice, Statewide Consultant Section Engineer at (608) 266-1744 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have general engineering and related services consultant contracting questions, please contact staff in the Division of Transportation Investment Management, Bureau of State Highway Programs, Contract Administration Unit.
Questions about the content of this page:
Consultant Services, email@example.com
Last modified: November 6, 2013
All external hyperlinks are provided for your information and for the benefit of the general public. The Wisconsin Department of Transportation does not testify to, sponsor or endorse the accuracy of the information provided on externally linked pages. Some pages contain links to other documents and media types (PDF, Word, Flash, Video, etc.) and require free plugins to work. Visit our software information page for assistance.