Alert: The following services will be unavailable on Saturday, January 5, 2013 from 12 a.m. (midnight) to 6 a.m. CST due to system maintenance.
Construction engineering services - 2013
The Wisconsin Department of Transportation (WisDOT) announces its annual construction engineering solicitation for the 2013-14 construction season.
This solicitation is for eligible, registered firms on WisDOT's Roster of Eligible Engineering Consultants.
The following files are in Adobe PDF format, except where noted otherwise.
- August 7, 2013 - Notice of Interest (NOI) and solicitation packages available on the Internet
- August 14, 2013, 8 a.m. CST - Project questions due
- August 19, 2013 - Questions and answers published on the Internet
- August 19, 2013 - Updated 2013-14 WisDOT Construction packages
August 22, 2013, 12 p.m. CST - NOI due for Major Construction
- August 26, 2013 - Interview schedule published for Major Construction Project
- August 29, 2013, 12 p.m. CST - NOIs due to WisDOT
- September 9, 2013 - Interviews conducted for Major Construction Project
- September 13, 2013 - Selection published for Major Construction Project
September 13, 2013 -
- September 24, 2013 - Construction engineering services interviews
- October 30, 2013 - Construction selections published
Major construction packages
- Major construction project (separate attached NOI for the major construction project)
- North Central Region (September 13, 2013)
- North Central
Region - Local program
- Northeast Region
- Northeast Region - Local
- Northwest Region (September 13, 2013)
Region - Local program
- Southeast Region
Region - Local program (August 20,
- Southwest Region
- Southwest Region - Local program
Bureau of Project Development packages
- Statewide full service construction master contract
- NOI form (please limit the document to a maximum of 15 pages.)
- 2013-14 WisDOT Construction: Statewide Project List (September 13, 2013)
- Package listings, DBE goals and scope information current at the time of publication but are subject to change.
- Firms may be awarded projects not listed on their NOI form if WisDOT feels the firm's staff is qualified for the work. If your firm is not interested in performing a project it was awarded, please notify the Statewide Consultant Engineer as soon as possible.
- Selected firms will be notified of the amount for the statewide full service construction master contracts at a later date.
Project questions and answers
- Each construction package fact sheet includes an email to which consultants may submit questions about the package.
- The subject line of the email message must read "Question about <Package Number>, <Project ID>. Failure to include the package number (NE 01, NE 02, etc.) and at least one project ID may prevent the question from being answered.
- No phone calls about the project will be accepted.
- Answers to submitted questions published August 20, 2013 (updated August 23)
- The source person or firm of the questions will not be identified with the published answers.
All NOIs must be submitted via ESubmit. Firms needing ESubmit permissions must obtain them before the NOI due date, unless they have already been given permissions in the past. No hard copies of the NOIs are accepted.
Centralized construction engineering services interviews were held on September 24, 2013 at:
Madison Marriott West
1313 John Q Hammons Drive
Middleton, WI 53562
Telephone: (608) 831-2000
FAX: (608) 831-2040
- Interview schedule published September 13, 2013.
- Register in the Marriott Hotel lobby 15 minutes prior to your scheduled time. The registration table is located inside the Marriott's Ballroom entrance.
- A projection screen will be provided in each interview room. All other equipment must be supplied by the consultant.
- Firms will have 30-minute interviews, including a 20 minute presentation and 10 minutes for questions/answers.
- 2013-2014 construction selections
- NE 17 selection (September 13, 2013)
- NE 19 selection (October 16, 2013)
- Selection by region (November 6, 2013)
- Selection by firm (October 30, 2013)
- 2013-14 construction addenda
For more information, contact:
If you have general engineering and related services consultant contracting questions, please contact staff in the Division of Transportation Investment Management (DTIM), Bureau of State Highway Programs, Contract Administration Unit.
Questions about the content of this page:
Consultant Services, email@example.com
Last modified: July 18, 2014
All external hyperlinks are provided for your information and for the benefit of the general public. The Wisconsin Department of Transportation does not testify to, sponsor or endorse the accuracy of the information provided on externally linked pages. Some pages contain links to other documents and media types (PDF, Word, Flash, Video, etc.) and require free plugins to work. Visit our software information page for assistance.