Alert: The following services will be unavailable on Saturday, January 5, 2013 from 12 a.m. (midnight) to 6 a.m. CST due to system maintenance.
Construction engineering services - 2014
The Wisconsin Department of Transportation (WisDOT) announces its annual construction engineering solicitation for the 2014-15 construction season.
This solicitation is for eligible, registered firms on WisDOT's Roster of Eligible Engineering Consultants.
- August 6, 2014 - Notice of Interest (NOI) and solicitation packages available on the Internet
- August 13, 2014, 8 a.m. CT - Project questions due
- August 18, 2014 - Questions and answers published on the Internet
- August 18, 2014 - Updated 2014-15 WisDOT Construction packages
August 28, 2014, noon CT - NOIs due to WisDOT
- September 12, 2014 - Interview schedule published
- September 23, 2014 - Construction engineering services interviews
- October 29, 2014 - Construction selections published
- NOI form (Please limit the document to a maximum of 15 pages.)
- 2014–15 WisDOT Construction: Statewide Project List (updated August 18, 2014)
- Package listings, DBE goals and scope information current at the time of publication but are subject to change
- Firms may be awarded projects not listed on their NOI form if WisDOT feels the firm's staff is qualified for the work. If your firm is not interested in performing a project it was awarded, please notify the Statewide Consultant Engineer as soon as possible
Fixed Fee Determination
- The fixed fee when WisDOT serves as the construction leader will be 6.75%.
- The fixed fee when the consultant serves as the construction leader will be 7.50%.
Project Questions and Answers
- Each construction package fact sheet includes an email to which consultants may submit questions about the package.
- The subject line of the email message must read "Question about <Package Number>, <Project ID>. Failure to include the package number (NE 01, NE 02, etc.) and at least one project ID may prevent the question from being answered.
- No phone calls about the project will be accepted.
- The source person or firm of the questions will not be identified with the published answers.
- Questions and answers
- North Central Region
- North Central Region - Local Program
- Northeast Region
- Northeast Region - Local Program
- Northwest Region
- Northwest Region - Local Program
- Southeast Region (updated August 18, 2014)
- Southeast Region - Local Program (updated August 18, 2014)
- Southwest Region
- Southwest Region - Local Program
Bureau of Project Development Packages
- Statewide full service construction contract
- Selected firms will be notified of the amount for the statewide
full service construction master contracts at a later date.
All NOIs must be submitted via ESubmit. Firms needing ESubmit permissions must obtain them before the NOI due date, unless they have already been given permissions in the past. No hard copies of the NOIs are accepted.
Centralized construction engineering services interviews will be held on September 23, 2014, at:
Alliant Energy Center
1919 Alliant Energy Center Way
Madison, WI 53562
Phone: (608) 267-3976
FAX: (608) 267-0146
- Register in the Alliant Energy Center lobby 15 minutes prior to your scheduled time.
- A projection screen will be provided in each interview room. All other equipment must be supplied by the consultant.
- Firms will have 30-minute interviews, including a 20 minute presentation and 10 minutes for questions/answers.
- Interview teams are limited to five members.
- Interview Schedule
- 2014-2015 Construction selections
- 2014-2015 Construction addenda
- Addendum 1 (October 29, 2014)
For more information, contact:
Questions about the content of this page:
Consultant Services, firstname.lastname@example.org
Last modified: October 30, 2014
All external hyperlinks are provided for your information and for the benefit of the general public. The Wisconsin Department of Transportation does not testify to, sponsor or endorse the accuracy of the information provided on externally linked pages. Some pages contain links to other documents and media types (PDF, Word, Flash, Video, etc.) and require free plugins to work. Visit our software information page for assistance.