Alert: The following services will be unavailable on Saturday, January 5, 2013 from 12 a.m. (midnight) to 6 a.m. CST due to system maintenance.
Corridor studies approved by the Transportation Projects Commission
The Transportation Projects Commission (TPC) approved the following corridor studies on November 2, 2011.
March 7, 2012
- I-43 Corridor study – Southeast Region (more information coming)
January 11, 2012
- I-94 Corridor study – Northwest Region
- I-94 Corridor study - Southeast Region
- US 51 Corridor study - Southwest Region
To be determined
- US 12 Corridor study – Southwest Region
- I-39/90 Corridor study – Southwest Region
Questions about the content of this page:
Consultant Services, email@example.com
Last modified: May 5, 2014
All external hyperlinks are provided for your information and for the benefit of the general public. The Wisconsin Department of Transportation does not testify to, sponsor or endorse the accuracy of the information provided on externally linked pages. Some pages contain links to other documents and media types (PDF, Word, Flash, Video, etc.) and require free plugins to work. Visit our software information page for assistance.