Alert: The following services will be unavailable on Saturday, January 5, 2013 from 12 a.m. (midnight) to 6 a.m. CST due to system maintenance.
Manuals and guidebooks used in environmental documentation
Important: The following document(s) are in Adobe PDF format unless otherwise noted.
- Chapter 1 Introduction
- Chapter 3 Facilities development process
- Chapter 5 Agency coordination
- Chapter 6 Public involvement
- Chapter 10 Erosion control and storm water quality
- Chapter 13 Drainage
- Chapter 20 Environmental laws, regulations, agreements
- Chapter 21 Environmental documents, reports, permits
- Chapter 22 Air quality
- Chapter 23 Noise
- Chapter 24 Land and water resource impacts
- Chapter 25 Socio-economic impacts
- Chapter 26 Historic preservation
- All chapters
Construction & Materials Manual - WisDOT
- FHWA Environmental Guidebook FHWA, Federal Transit Administration, and other U.S. Department of Transportation (DOT) policies, procedures, and guidance related to the environment and transportation.
- Information is provided on environmental documentation, public involvement, Section 404 permitting under the Clean Water Act, and other relevant topics. This information will assist transportation and resource agencies, contractors, consultants, local governments, and the public in their transportation decision-making. (excerpt from the FHWA website.)
Questions about the content of this page:
Janet Nodorft, email@example.com
Last modified: May 20, 2013
All external hyperlinks are provided for your information and for the benefit of the general public. The Wisconsin Department of Transportation does not testify to, sponsor or endorse the accuracy of the information provided on externally linked pages. Some pages contain links to other documents and media types (PDF, Word, Flash, Video, etc.) and require free plugins to work. Visit our software information page for assistance.