Alert: The following services will be unavailable on Saturday, January 5, 2013 from 12 a.m. (midnight) to 6 a.m. CST due to system maintenance.
Under the leadership of Governor Scott Walker, the Wisconsin
Department of Transportation (WisDOT) is continuing the
Freight Friendly Wisconsin Initiative. Overall goals include
increasing freight system efficiency and resiliency for operators;
enhancing security of the freight transportation system and safety for
all travelers; and streamlining regulatory processes and bureaucracy.
A broad range of industry leaders attended the November 5, 2013
Freight Summit which provided an overview of freight-related
challenges, opportunities and successes. People with suggestions for
freight-related initiatives are encouraged to send their multimodal
2013 Governor’s Freight Industry Summit
- WisDOT Update
- Jason Culotta – WI Manufacturers & Commerce – Wisconsin’s Manufacturing and Logistics Options
- Tom Howells – WI Motor Carriers Association – Challenges and Opportunities of Wisconsin’s Motor Carriers
- Jason Serck – WI Commercial Ports Association – Success Opportunities and Challenges for Wisconsin’s Ports
- Ian Harris – Cosco Container Lines Americas, Inc. – Container in Balance Opportunities and Challenges
- Dan Bresolin – Canadian National – Chippewa Falls Intermodal Success Story
All external hyperlinks are provided for your information and for the benefit of the general public. The Wisconsin Department of Transportation does not testify to, sponsor or endorse the accuracy of the information provided on externally linked pages. Some pages contain links to other documents and media types (PDF, Word, Flash, Video, etc.) and require free plugins to work. Visit our software information page for assistance.