Alert: The following services will be unavailable on Saturday, January 5, 2013 from 12 a.m. (midnight) to 6 a.m. CST due to system maintenance.
PARS renewal process
To begin the PARS renewal process
- Complete and sign the attached PARS Data Access Agreement. Form fields requiring your specific information are identified with an asterisk.
- Complete Sections A and C of the attached form MV2896. In Section C, statements 1(a), 1(b) and 1(c) cannot be used by PARS accountholders. Please check the appropriate statement(s) from options #2 through #13 that allows you authorization to obtain driver records.
- Complete and sign the attached Program Options sheet.
- Have each employee sign the Recipient Employee Memorandum of Understanding and keep this document on file at your agency.
- PARS contract
- MV2896 Vehicle/Drivers Record Information Request
- Program options
- Employee Memorandum of Understanding (retain for agency records)
The PARS contract, MV2896, and Program Options form must be printed, signed and returned to the Division of Motor Vehicles (DMV) in paper format. Electronic or photocopies of the application materials are not acceptable.
Return completed forms to:
P.O. Box 7917
Madison, WI 53707-7917
Upon receipt of the renewal application materials, DMV will contact your PARS Agreement Coordinator via email. This email will contain a list of authorized users for you to review and determine any additions/deletions of users. New criminal background checks will be required for all users that will be adding or renewing PARS access.
For questions regarding the application process:
- Call: (608) 266-0928
- Email: PARS@dot.wi.gov
Questions about the content of this page:
Bureau of Driver Services, firstname.lastname@example.org
Last modified: September 14, 2011
All external hyperlinks are provided for your information and for the benefit of the general public. The Wisconsin Department of Transportation does not testify to, sponsor or endorse the accuracy of the information provided on externally linked pages. Some pages contain links to other documents and media types (PDF, Word, Flash, Video, etc.) and require free plugins to work. Visit our software information page for assistance.