Alert: The following services will be unavailable on Saturday, January 5, 2013 from 12 a.m. (midnight) to 6 a.m. CST due to system maintenance.
Wisconsin National Guard license plate unit decals
If you are a current or former member of one of eight Wisconsin National Guard units, you are eligible to receive one unit plate decal for your National Guard plates for a fee of $20.
- If you already have National Guard plates and wish to obtain a decal only:
- Complete the vehicle information for the vehicle currently registered with National Guard plates on page 3 of the MV2929 application form. No additional proof of eligibility is required.
- Select a unit decal below.
- Mail with $20 decal fee to the address below.
- If you are applying for new National Guard license plates and wish to obtain a decal:
- Complete page three of the MV2929 form. Include proof of eligibility.
- Select the unit decal on page 4 and include the $20 decal fee.
- Include $15 issuance or personalized plate fee and any registration or other fees due.
- If the vehicle is not titled in your name, include any other documents required to issue title and registration.
- Mail the completed application and fee to the address below.
Back to Wisconsin National Guard license plates
Questions? Contact us: Wisconsin DMV email service
Call: (608) 266-3041
Fax: (608) 267-5106
Last modified: May 10, 2011
All external hyperlinks are provided for your information and for the benefit of the general public. The Wisconsin Department of Transportation does not testify to, sponsor or endorse the accuracy of the information provided on externally linked pages. Some pages contain links to other documents and media types (PDF, Word, Flash, Video, etc.) and require free plugins to work. Visit our software information page for assistance.