Alert: The following services will be unavailable on Saturday, January 5, 2013 from 12 a.m. (midnight) to 6 a.m. CST due to system maintenance.
- Wisconsin State Bike Map
- Wisconsin local bicycle map and route information
- Wisconsin County bike maps
- Great River Road Bicycle Map
Important: The following document(s) are in Adobe PDF format unless otherwise noted.
Highway project maps
- Southwest Transportation Region
(Columbia, Crawford, Dane, Dodge, Grant, Green, Iowa, Jefferson, Juneau, La Crosse, Lafayette, Monroe, Richland, Rock, Sauk and Vernon counties)
- Southeast Transportation Region
(Kenosha, Milwaukee, Ozaukee, Racine, Walworth, Washington and Waukesha counties)
- Northeast Transportation Region
(Brown, Calumet, Door, Fond du Lac, Kewaunee, Manitowoc, Marinette, Oconto, Outagamie, Sheboygan and Winnebago counties)
- Northwest Transportation Region
(Ashland, Barron, Bayfield, Buffalo, Burnett, Chippewa, Clark, Douglas, Dunn, Eau Claire, Jackson, Pepin, Pierce, Polk, Rusk, Sawyer, St. Croix, Taylor, Trempealeau and Washburn counties)
- North Central Transportation Region
(Adams, Florence, Forest, Green Lake, Iron, Langlade, Lincoln, Marathon, Marquette, Menominee, Oneida, Portage, Price, Shawano, Vilas, Waupaca, Waushara and Wood counties)
Land division and the state highway system
- State Highway System Setback maps (one for each Wisconsin transportation region)
- State Trunk Highway System maps
- WisDOT Region Land Division Reviewers (34 KB)
These maps show existing transportation facilities and services (highways, ferries, ports, airports, transit, intercity bus, rail, etc.) for key Wisconsin multimodal intercity corridors
Contains maps, contact, and road skills test information for Wisconsin. The information is separated by county.
Information on obtaining some of the more popular print maps produced by the Wisconsin Department of Transportation.
- Wisconsin state highway map
- Wisconsin county maps (also includes link to download electronic format)
- Digital and hard copy state and county map data
- Wisconsin State Bike Map
- Wisconsin Amtrak Service (187 KB)
- Wisconsin Railroad Map 2013 (1.1 MB)
- Wisconsin Railroad Map 2012 (366 KB)
- Wisconsin Railroad Map 2011 (420 KB)
- Wisconsin Railroad Map 2010 (517 KB)
- Wisconsin Railroad Map 2009 (529 KB)
- Wisconsin Railroad Map 2008 (635 KB)
- Wisconsin Railroad Map 2007 (490 KB)
- Wisconsin Railroad Map 2006 (633 KB)
- Wisconsin Railroad Map 2005 (549 KB)
- Wisconsin Railroad Map 2004 (905 KB)
State Patrol maps
- Chemical testing sites (166 KB)
Traffic count maps
The travel section of the WisDOT web site contains a variety of maps related to the various modes of transportation. These maps include Rustic Roads, Wisconsin county maps, truck routes, seasonal weight restrictions, rest areas and work zones.
Questions about the content of this page:
WisDOT Library, email@example.com
Last modified: December 11, 2014
All external hyperlinks are provided for your information and for the benefit of the general public. The Wisconsin Department of Transportation does not testify to, sponsor or endorse the accuracy of the information provided on externally linked pages. Some pages contain links to other documents and media types (PDF, Word, Flash, Video, etc.) and require free plugins to work. Visit our software information page for assistance.