Alert: The following services will be unavailable on Saturday, January 5, 2013 from 12 a.m. (midnight) to 6 a.m. CST due to system maintenance.
Connecting Highway Aids
Connecting Highway Aids (CHA) assist municipalities with costs associated with increased traffic and maintenance on roads that connect segments of the State Trunk Highway System.
One hundred twenty (120) municipalities receive quarterly payments on a per lane mile basis, with rates varying according to population and appropriations set in the state budget.
Current Calendar Year Payment Totals
Previous Calendar Year Payment Totals
- Calendar Year 2013 CHA Payments
- Calendar Year 2012 CHA Payments
- Calendar Year 2011 CHA Payments
- Calendar Year 2010 CHA Payments
- Calendar Year 2009 CHA Payments
- Calendar Year 2008 CHA Payments
Aid payment schedule:
- Cities, villages and towns receive four equal payments annually on the first Monday of January, April, July, and October
Aid payment options:
- Electronic deposit to your local government account
- Electronic deposit to your Local Government Investment Pool account
- Paper check
To select or modify the payment option that best suits the needs of your local government, please contact the Wisconsin Department of Revenue, (608) 261-5374 or email@example.com to select or modify the payment option that best suits the needs of your local government. To select or change banking information, submit a Request for Direct Deposit form to the Department of Revenue.
Program manager: Mary Sanchez, firstname.lastname@example.org, (608) 266-0254
Questions about the content of this page:
Mary Sanchez, email@example.com
Last modified: August 21, 2014
All external hyperlinks are provided for your information and for the benefit of the general public. The Wisconsin Department of Transportation does not testify to, sponsor or endorse the accuracy of the information provided on externally linked pages. Some pages contain links to other documents and media types (PDF, Word, Flash, Video, etc.) and require free plugins to work. Visit our software information page for assistance.