Alert: The following services will be unavailable on Saturday, January 5, 2013 from 12 a.m. (midnight) to 6 a.m. CST due to system maintenance.
Transit procurement - Human Service Vehicle
The Wisconsin Department of Transportation (WisDOT) currently holds awarded contracts to several vendors for minivans, minibuses, medium and large buses. If you have an open capital grant agreement with WisDOT that includes a line item for one or more of these types of vehicles, you are eligible to purchase (via Section 5310 or “piggybacking” through 5311 capital funds) off of these WisDOT contracts.
Please review your capital contract(s) to verify that it includes the necessary line item(s) and the amount of funds that are available to you. If you have any open contracts, you are encouraged to utilize the WisDOT human service vehicle contracts prior to their expiration. Grants need to be utilized to avoid any risk of lapsing funds.
Before procurements are initiated, work with the WisDOT Transit Procurement Manager to ensure appropriate procurement steps are followed.
Important: The following document(s) are in Adobe PDF format unless otherwise noted. (Some of these files are large and may have a lengthy download time)
Piggyback Information and Guidance
- Bid documents
- Ordering information
- Required Certifications for Bid
- Line 2 - Mini Van, Rear Load
- Line 3 - Min Van, Lowered Floor, Side Load Ramp Equipped
- Line 4 - Specialized Transit Vehicle
- Line 5 - Mini Bus
- Line 6 - Mini Bus, Accessible
- Line 7 - Mini Bus, Accessible - Diesel Engine
- Line 8 - Medium Bus, Single Rear Wheel
- Line 9 - Medium Bus
- Line 10 - Medium Bus - Honeycomb Fiberglass Contruction
- Line 11 - Medium Bus - Diesel Engine
- Line 12 - Medium Bus, Low Floor
- Line 13 - Large Bus
- Line 14 - Large Bus - Honeycomb Fiberglass Contruction
- Line 15 - Conventional Bus on Cowl Chassis
Questions about the content of this page:
Debra Adamski Pavloski, email@example.com
Last modified: July 16, 2014
All external hyperlinks are provided for your information and for the benefit of the general public. The Wisconsin Department of Transportation does not testify to, sponsor or endorse the accuracy of the information provided on externally linked pages. Some pages contain links to other documents and media types (PDF, Word, Flash, Video, etc.) and require free plugins to work. Visit our software information page for assistance.