Alert: The following services will be unavailable on Saturday, January 5, 2013 from 12 a.m. (midnight) to 6 a.m. CST due to system maintenance.
Note: PIM = Public information meeting
- December 12 - PIM for intersection of WIS 67 and County PP/Hill and Dale Road in Sheboygan County, Plymouth
- December 12 - WIS 167 corridor study in Washington and Ozaukee counties, Germantown
- December 12 - PIM for Velp Avenue interchange/I-43/US 41 interchange in Brown County, Green Bay
- December 17 to 19 - Wisconsin Tribal Transportation Conference, Ho-Chunk Casino and Convention Center, Baraboo
- December 19 - Final quarterly open house meeting for Verona Road (US 18/151) Project in Dane County, Fitchburg
- March 4 to 5 - Transportation Improvement Conference, Glacier Canyon Lodge, Wisconsin Dells, WI. ACEC WI and WisDOT annual conference brings together the department and professional engineering industry for two days of transportation programming and networking. PDH credits are available. Additional conference information and registration will be available in early January.
Office of Public Affairs, email@example.com
Last modified: December 12, 2013
All external hyperlinks are provided for your information and for the benefit of the general public. The Wisconsin Department of Transportation does not testify to, sponsor or endorse the accuracy of the information provided on externally linked pages. Some pages contain links to other documents and media types (PDF, Word, Flash, Video, etc.) and require free plugins to work. Visit our software information page for assistance.