US 10 lane closures scheduled in Waupaca County
August 13, 2012
Beginning Monday, August 13, motorists can expect to encounter single, weekday lane closures along US 10 in Waupaca County.
- Eastbound closures between Morgan Drive and Holiday Road
- Westbound closures between Harrington Road and WIS 54
The lane closures are necessary for crews to complete concrete pavement repair. Work is scheduled for completion by the end of the day Thursday, September 13. The schedule is subject to change based on favorable weather conditions.
Motorists are reminded to drive with caution in and near work zones and should be alert for slow moving vehicles.
For more information regarding traffic impacts in the North Central Region:
- Follow us on Twitter for regional alerts from the Traffic Incident Alert System and for construction related traffic advisories.
- Call 5-1-1 or visit 511 online.
- Follow us on Facebook.
Alerts and updates provided via these sites are not intended for use while driving. When driving, your focus should always be on driving.
For more information, contact:
Communications Manager Kristin McHugh, WisDOT NC Region
(715) 421-8380, email@example.com