Public meeting set for Lineville Road interchange in Brown County
October 3, 2012
Discussion to focus on the latest design plans and upcoming construction activities
The Wisconsin Department of Transportation (WisDOT) Northeast Region in Green Bay is holding a public information meeting to provide an update on the latest design and construction plans for the Lineville Road interchange in Brown County. The open house meeting is scheduled from 5:30 to 7 p.m. on Wednesday, October 17 at the US 41 Brown County Project Office, 1940 W. Mason Street, Green Bay. A brief presentation begins at 5:45 p.m. (A business meeting is also scheduled from 7:30 to 9 a.m. at the same location, with a brief presentation at 7:45 a.m.)
Reconstruction of the US 41/Lineville Road interchange is scheduled to begin in summer 2013 and will be completed by spring 2015. Improvements will include:
- Constructing roundabouts at the northbound and southbound ramp terminals and at the intersections of Lineville Road with East Deerfield Avenue and West Deerfield Avenue.
- Constructing an additional lane for westbound traffic on Lineville Road.
- Constructing a free-flow right-turn lane for eastbound traffic at the southbound on-ramp terminal.
- Rebuilding the Lineville Road bridge over US 41.
- Adding bicycle and pedestrian accommodations.
The public is encouraged to attend the meeting, provide input and ask questions about the project. Maps showing the proposed improvements and schedule information will be on display and US 41 Project representatives will be available to discuss the project and answer questions.
Members of the public who are unable to attend the meeting and would like more information should contact Design Project Manager Paul Vraney at (920) 492-2232 or via e-mail at email@example.com. The public meeting facility is wheelchair accessible. People who are deaf or hard of hearing and who need an interpreter should contact Paul Vraney no later than three working days prior to the meeting.
For more information, contact:
Communications Manager Kim Rudat, WisDOT NE Region
(920) 492-5743, firstname.lastname@example.org