Daytime US 51 lane closures scheduled in Marathon County next week
February 22, 2013
Crews repairing guardrail
Crews are planning single, daytime lane closures on US 51 in Wausau beginning Monday, February 25. The lane closures are necessary for crews to repair guardrail at the following locations:
- Northbound US 51 between Marathon County NN and Sherman Street
- Southbound US 51 between Bridge Street and Stewart Ave (WIS 52)
Work is scheduled for completion by the end of the day Friday, March 1. Motorists are reminded to drive with caution and be alert for slow moving vehicles. The schedule is subject to change based on weather conditions.
For more information regarding traffic impacts in the North Central Region:
- Follow us on Twitter for regional alerts from the Traffic Incident Alert System and for construction related traffic advisories.
- Call 5-1-1 or visit Wisconsin 511 online.
Alerts and updates provided via these sites are not intended for use while driving. When driving, your focus should always be on driving.
For more information, contact:
Communications Manager Kristin McHugh, WisDOT NC Region
(715) 421-8380, email@example.com