WIS 173 in Nekoosa scheduled to close next week
April 8, 2013
Closure, detour currently scheduled for Monday, April 15
On Monday, April 15, crews plan to close WIS 173 at the intersection with WIS 73 in Nekoosa. The closure is necessary for crews to repair a storm sewer access.
During the closure:
- Southbound WIS 173 traffic will be detoured via 1st Street and Point-Basse Avenue.
- Northbound WIS 173 traffic will be detoured via Garrison Avenue, 1st Street, and WIS 73.
To avoid any potential delays, motorists are advised to plan ahead and allow for more travel time or take a different route.
Work is scheduled for completion by the end of the day on Monday, April 15. The schedule is subject to change based on weather conditions and construction status.
For more information regarding traffic impacts in the North Central Region:
- Follow us on Twitter for regional alerts from the Traffic Incident Alert System and for construction related traffic advisories.
- Call 5-1-1 or visit Wisconsin 511 online.
Alerts and updates provided via these sites are not intended for use while driving. When driving, your focus should always be on driving.
For more information, contact:
Communications Manager Kristin McHugh, WisDOT NC Region
(715) 421-8380, email@example.com