US 51, WIS 29 lane closures scheduled in Marathon County
April 8, 2013
Crews are planning guardrail and cable guard repairs along US 51 and WIS 29 in Marathon County. Work is scheduled to begin Tuesday, April 9.
Motorists can expect single, daytime lane closures at the following locations:
- Northbound US 51 between Stewart Avenue and Bridge Street in Wausau
- Westbound WIS 29 between Alderson Street and Business 51 in Weston
Work is scheduled for completion by the end of the day Friday, April 12. Motorists are reminded to drive with caution in the work zone and be alert for slow moving vehicles.
The schedule is subject to change based on weather conditions. For more information regarding traffic impacts in the North Central Region:
- Follow us on Twitter for regional alerts from the Traffic Incident Alert System and for construction related traffic advisories.
- Call 5-1-1 or visit Wisconsin 511 online.
Alerts and updates provided via these sites are not intended for use while driving. When driving, your focus should always be on driving.
For more information, contact:
Communications Manager Kristin McHugh, WisDOT NC Region
(715) 421-8380, firstname.lastname@example.org