Lane closures scheduled in Marathon County
April 12, 2013
Crews are planning single, weekday lane closures on several highways in Marathon County beginning next week:
- April 15 through April 18: Northbound US 51 between Stewart Avenue and Bridge Street, Wausau. The lane closure is necessary for crews to repair guardrail and cable guard.
- April 15 through April 26: Mobile lane closures on bridges along I-39, US 51, and WIS 29. The lane closures are necessary for crews to sweep the bridge decks.
The schedules are subject to change based on weather conditions. Motorists are reminded to drive with caution in work zones and be alert for slow moving vehicles.
For more information regarding traffic impacts in the North Central Region:
- Follow us on Twitter for regional alerts from the Traffic Incident Alert System and for construction related traffic advisories.
- Call 5-1-1 or visit Wisconsin 511 online.
Alerts and updates provided via these sites are not intended for use while driving. When
driving, your focus should always be on driving.
For more information, contact:
Communications Manager Kristin McHugh, WisDOT NC Region
(715) 421-8380, firstname.lastname@example.org