North Central Region highway weight restriction removal dates announced
May 10, 2013
The Wisconsin Department of Transportation (WisDOT) North Central Region today announced the schedule for removing the springtime posted road weight restrictions on some of the region’s state highways.
Posted road weight restrictions on the following highways will be removed at 8 a.m. on Monday, May 13:
- WIS 52, Langlade and Forest County, from the WIS 55 to Smith Road (Forest County)
- WIS 107, Marathon and Lincoln County, from Marathon County A to WIS 64
- WIS 107, Lincoln County, from Matthew's Road to Lincoln County S
- WIS 153, Marathon and Shawano County, from Marathon County J to US 45
Class II roadway weight restrictions are still in effect. Additional information and updates for weight restrictions can be found on the WisDOT web site.
For more information, contact:
Communications Manager Kristin McHugh, WisDOT NC Region
(715) 421-8380, firstname.lastname@example.org