US 51 lane closures scheduled in Lincoln County tomorrow
May 22, 2013
Motorists can expect to encounter a daytime, single lane closure on US 51 tomorrow (May 23) in the following locations:
- Northbound US 51 between Lincoln County Q and WIS 64 (Exit 208) in Merrill
- Northbound US 51 between WIS 64 (Exit 208) and Lincoln County K (Exit 211) in Merrill
- Southbound at WIS 86 (Exit 229) in Tomahawk
The lane closures are necessary for pavement maintenance. Work is scheduled for completion by the end of the day Thursday, May 23. The schedule is dependent on weather conditions.
Motorists are reminded to drive with caution in the work zone and be alert for slow moving vehicles. For more information regarding traffic impacts in the North Central Region:
- Follow us on Twitter for regional alerts from the Traffic Incident Alert System and for construction related traffic advisories.
- Call 5-1-1 or visit Wisconsin 511 online.
- Visit the WisDOT web site.
Alerts and updates provided via these sites are not intended for use while driving. When driving, your focus should always be on driving.
For more information, contact:
Communications Manager Kristin McHugh, WisDOT NC Region
(715) 421-8380, firstname.lastname@example.org