I-39 lane closures scheduled in Portage, Waushara counties next week
May 31, 2013
Motorists can expect to encounter daytime, single lane closures so crews can complete routine maintenance work in Portage and Waushara counties next week:
- Monday, June 3. Northbound I-39 in Portage County between Business 51 and the Marathon County line. Work is scheduled to be completed by the end of the day on Tuesday, June 4.
- Tuesday, June 4: Southbound I-39 in Portage County between US 10 west and Business 51. Work is scheduled to be completed by the end of the day on Thursday, June 6.
- Thursday, June 6: Southbound I-39 in Waushara County between County O and WIS 21. Work is scheduled for completion by the end of the day on Friday, June 7.
Motorists are reminded to drive with caution in the work zone. The schedule is subject to change based on weather conditions. For more information regarding traffic impacts in the North Central Region:
- Follow us on Twitter for regional alerts from the Traffic Incident Alert System and for construction related traffic advisories.
- Call 5-1-1 or visit Wisconsin 511 online.
- Visit the WisDOT web site.
Alerts and updates provided via these sites are not intended for use while driving. When driving, your focus should always be on driving.
For more information, contact:
Communications Manager Kristin McHugh, WisDOT NC Region
(715) 421-8380, firstname.lastname@example.org