Lane and ramp closures scheduled for WIS 441 near Appleton
May 31, 2013
Work taking place from Monday, June 3 through Friday, June 7
The Wisconsin Department of Transportation (WisDOT) Northeast Region in Green Bay is announcing traffic impacts along WIS 441 in Outagamie and Winnebago counties from June 3 to June 7. Crews will be upgrading beam guard, part of a $1.2 million multi-county project. The impacts include:
- Monday, June 3 – WIS 441 northbound off-ramp to US 41 northbound (northeast of Appleton) will have a left lane closure from Monday, June 3 to Wednesday, June 5 from 6 a.m. to 3 p.m. daily.
- Monday, June 3 – US 41 at the WIS 441 overpasses (northeast of Appleton) will have northbound
and southbound single lane closures from one-half mile north to one-half mile south of WIS 441
daily from Monday, June 3 to Wednesday, June 5:
- Northbound US 41 lane closure from 6 a.m. to 3 p.m. and again from 6 p.m. to 6 a.m.
- Southbound US 41 lane closure from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. daily.
- Tuesday night, June 4 – The ramp from WIS 441 southbound/US 10 westbound to US 41 southbound will be completely closed from Tuesday night, June 4 at 7 p.m. to 5 a.m. Wednesday morning, June 5.
- Thursday night, June 6 – There will also be a single lane closure on the WIS 441 bridge crossing Little Lake Butte des Morts eastbound from 0.3 miles west to 0.3 miles east of the bridge beginning at 7 p.m. and ending at 5 a.m. Friday, June 7.
- Thursday night, June 6 – there will be a single lane closure on the ramp to WIS 441 northbound/US 10 eastbound from US 41 northbound.
Motorists are reminded to use caution and remain alert when driving through these or any work zones.
For more information, contact:
Communications Manager Kim Rudat, WisDOT NE Region
(920) 492-5743, firstname.lastname@example.org