Pavement maintenance work scheduled in Waushara, Portage counties next week
July 5, 2013
Motorists can expect single-lane closures
Motorists can expect to encounter daytime, single-lane closures on northbound I-39, from Tuesday, July 9, to Friday, July 19, while crews rout and seal cracks in the asphalt pavement. To avoid delays motorists may want to use alternate routes.
- Northbound I-39 between Hancock and Portage County line on Tuesday, July 9 to Thursday, July 11.
- Northbound I-39 between Waushara County line and WIS 54 on Thursday, July 11 to Friday, July 19.
Motorists should be alert for slow moving vehicles and potential traffic backups during peak travel times. The schedule is subject to change based on weather conditions.
For more information regarding traffic impacts in the North Central Region:
- Follow us on Twitter for regional alerts from the Traffic Incident Alert System and for construction related traffic advisories.
- Call 5-1-1 or visit Wisconsin 511 online.
- Visit the WisDOT web site.
Alerts and updates provided via these sites are not intended for use while driving. When driving, your focus should always be on driving.
For more information, contact:
Communications Manager Kristin McHugh, WisDOT NC Region
(715) 421-8380, firstname.lastname@example.org