Pavement marking operations scheduled in Waushara, Portage, Marathon counties next week
July 5, 2013
Motorists can expect lane closures
Motorists can expect to encounter moving lane closures on Monday, July 8, through Friday, July 12, on the following highways or roads, while crews perform the installation of pavement markings. The lane closures will require flagging operations.
- WIS 29 from the Clark – Marathon County line to Rosendale Road.
- US 10 at the northbound and southbound off-ramps to WIS 34.
- The northbound I-39 off ramp to WIS 21.
Motorists should be alert for slow moving vehicles and potential traffic backups during peak travel times. The schedule is subject to change based on weather conditions.
For more information regarding traffic impacts in the North Central Region:
- Follow us on Twitter for regional alerts from the Traffic Incident Alert System and for construction related traffic advisories.
- Call 5-1-1 or visit Wisconsin 511 online.
- Visit the WisDOT web site.
Alerts and updates provided via these sites are not intended for use while driving. When driving, your focus should always be on driving.
For more information, contact:
Communications Manager Kristin McHugh, WisDOT NC Region
(715) 421-8380, firstname.lastname@example.org