Daytime lane closures scheduled in Marathon County next week
July 19, 2013
Crews repairing guardrail
Motorists can expect to encounter daytime lane closures in the Wausau and Rothschild area beginning Monday, July 22. The lane closures are necessary for crews to repair the guardrail at the following locations:
- Westbound WIS 29 between 28th Avenue and 72nd Avenue in Wausau
- Northbound I-39 between Exit 185 (Business 51) and Fox Glove Road in Rothschild
- Southbound US 51 between Bridge Street and Stewart Avenue in Wausau
Motorists are reminded to drive with caution and be alert for slow moving vehicles. Work is scheduled for completion by the end of the day Thursday, July 25. The schedule is subject to change based on weather conditions.
For more information regarding traffic impacts in the North Central Region:
- Follow us on Twitter for regional alerts from the Traffic Incident Alert System and for construction related traffic advisories.
- Call 5-1-1 or visit Wisconsin 511 online.
- Visit the WisDOT web site.
Alerts and updates provided via these sites are not intended for use while driving. When driving, your focus should always be on driving.
For more information, contact:
Communications Manager Kristin McHugh, WisDOT NC Region
(715) 421-8380, firstname.lastname@example.org