Northbound I-39 lane closures scheduled in Waushara County
August 1, 2013
Motorists can expect to encounter single, weekday lane closures on northbound I-39 in Waushara County beginning Tuesday, August 6 at the following locations:
- Northbound I-39 over Waushara County CH
- Between the south county line to Waushara County V
The lane closures are necessary for crews to complete pavement repairs. Work is scheduled for completion by the end of the day Monday, August 19. The schedule is subject to change based on weather conditions and construction status.
For more information regarding traffic impacts in the North Central Region:
- Follow us on Twitter for regional alerts from the Traffic Incident Alert System and for construction related traffic advisories.
- Call 5-1-1 or visit Wisconsin 511 online.
- Visit the WisDOT web site.
Alerts and updates provided via these sites are not intended for use while driving. When driving, your focus should always be on driving.
For more information, contact:
Communications Manager Kristin McHugh, WisDOT NC Region
(715) 421-8380, firstname.lastname@example.org