US 10 lane closures scheduled in Waupaca County next week
August 2, 2013
Beginning Monday, August 5 crews are planning single, daytime lane closures at bridges located along US 10 in Waupaca County:
- Eastbound US 10 between the County X interchange and the Waupaca/Winnebago County line
- Westbound US 10 between the Waupaca/Winnebago County line and Reek Road
The lane closures are necessary for crews to complete routine bridge maintenance work.
Motorists should drive with caution through the work zones and be alert for slow moving vehicles.
Work is currently scheduled for completion by the end of the day Wednesday, August 14. The schedule is subject to change based on weather conditions and construction status.
For more information regarding traffic impacts in the North Central Region:
- Follow us on Twitter for regional alerts from the Traffic Incident Alert System and for construction related traffic advisories.
- Call 5-1-1 or visit Wisconsin 511 online.
- Visit the WisDOT web site.
Alerts and updates provided via these sites are not intended for use while driving. When driving, your focus should always be on driving.
For more information, contact:
Communications Manager Kristin McHugh, WisDOT NC Region
(715) 421-8380, firstname.lastname@example.org