US 10 eastbound lane closures scheduled in Waupaca County this month
September 6, 2013
Motorists can expect to encounter single lane closures on eastbound US 10 in Waupaca County beginning next week. The lane closures are necessary so crews can complete routine pavement maintenance work.
- September 9 through 13: Eastbound US 10 between Foley Drive and Morgan Drive (near Waupaca)
- September 16 through 20: Eastbound US 10 between River Drive and WIS 49 (near Weyauwega)
Motorists are reminded to drive with caution in the work zone.
All work is scheduled for completion by the end of the day on Friday, September 20. The schedule is subject to change based on weather conditions and construction status.
For more information regarding traffic impacts in the North Central Region:
- Follow us on Twitter for regional alerts from the Traffic Incident Alert System and for construction related traffic advisories.
- Call 5-1-1 or visit Wisconsin 511 online.
- Visit the WisDOT web site.
Alerts and updates provided via these sites are not intended for use while driving. When driving, your focus should always be on driving.
For more information, contact:
Communications Manager Kristin McHugh, WisDOT NC Region
(715) 421-8380, email@example.com