Lane closures scheduled in Marathon County September 17 to 19
September 18, 2013
Motorists can expect to encounter lane closures on US 51 in Brokaw, and on WIS 29 in Rib Mountain beginning Tuesday, September 17. The lane closures are necessary for crews to repair damaged beam guard at the following locations:
- Northbound US 51 at Marathon County WW (Brokaw)
- Eastbound WIS 29 to northbound US 51 off-ramp (Rib Mountain)
Motorists are reminded to drive with caution and be alert for slow moving vehicles.
Work is scheduled for completion by the end of the day Thursday, September, 19. The schedule is subject to change based on weather conditions and construction status.
For more information regarding traffic impacts in the North Central Region:
- Follow us on Twitter for regional alerts from the Traffic Incident Alert System and for construction related traffic advisories.
- Call 5-1-1 or visit Wisconsin 511 online.
- Visit the WisDOT web site.
Alerts and updates provided via these sites are not intended for use while driving. When driving, your focus should always be on driving.
For more information, contact:
Communications Manager Kristin McHugh, WisDOT NC Region
(715) 421-8380, firstname.lastname@example.org