US 10 lane closures, pavement repairs scheduled in Waupaca County
September 20, 2013
Motorists can expect to encounter a single lane closures on US 10 beginning Monday, September 23 at the following locations:
- Eastbound US 10 (near Fremont) between Waupaca County H and Marten Road
- Westbound US 10 (near Waupaca) between WIS 96 and WIS 49
The closures are necessary for crews to complete concrete pavement repairs.
Work is scheduled for completion by the end of the day on Friday, October 4. The schedule is subject to change based on weather conditions and construction status.
For more information regarding traffic impacts in the North Central Region:
- Follow us on Twitter for regional alerts from the Traffic Incident Alert System and for construction related traffic advisories.
- Call 5-1-1 or visit Wisconsin 511 online.
- Visit the WisDOT web site.
Alerts and updates provided via these sites are not intended for use while driving. When driving, your focus should always be on driving.
For more information, contact:
Communications Manager Kristin McHugh, WisDOT NC Region
(715) 421-8380, email@example.com