Lane closures scheduled in Marathon County next week
January 17, 2014
Crews are planning to make repairs to damaged beam guard in Marathon County next week. Motorists can expect to encounter single lane closures beginning Monday, January 20, at the following locations:
- Southbound US 51 between Marathon County U and Bridge Street in Wausau
- Westbound WIS 29 between WIS 107 and Morgan Lane near Marathon City
- Westbound WIS 29 ramp to southbound I-39 in Rib Mountain
Work is scheduled for completion before the end of the day on Friday, January 24. The schedule is subject to change based on favorable weather conditions.
Motorists are reminded to drive with caution in work zones and should be alert for slow moving vehicles. For more information regarding traffic impacts in the North Central Region:
- Follow us on Twitter for regional alerts from the Traffic Incident Alert System and for construction related traffic advisories.
- Call 5-1-1 or visit Wisconsin 511 online.
- Visit the WisDOT web site.
Alerts and updates provided via these sites are not intended for use while driving. When driving, your focus should always be on driving.
For more information, contact:
Communications Manager Kristin McHugh, WisDOT NC Region
(715) 421-8380, email@example.com