Verona Road Project open house meeting, Thursday, March 27
March 20, 2014
An open house meeting will be held to discuss design and construction activities for the Verona Road (US 18/151) reconstruction project, from the Beltline to County PD (McKee Road).
- When: 5:30 to 7:30 p.m., Thursday, March 27; No formal presentation is scheduled; stop by at your convenience.
- Where: City of Fitchburg Fire Station No. 2, 5415 King James Way, Fitchburg
Maps and exhibits showing the proposed improvements will be on display. WisDOT representatives will be available to discuss the project on an individual basis.
For more information, contact:
Mark Vesperman, P.E., design project manager
(608) 246-7548, firstname.lastname@example.org
John Steiner, P.E., construction project supervisor
(608) 884-1223, email@example.com
Steven Theisen, project communications manager
(608) 884-1230, firstname.lastname@example.org