Intersections at County Y and GG to close beginning Friday in Winnebago County
April 1, 2014
Green Valley Road and Dixie Road to close until August
The Wisconsin Department of Transportation (WisDOT) Northeast Region in Green Bay is announcing expanded closures at the County Y and County GG overpasses to begin Friday, April 4, in Winnebago County. Green Valley Road will be closed at County Y and County GG. Dixie Road at County GG will also be closed. The overpasses and intersections are scheduled to reopen in August 2014.
- Reconstruct County Y and Green Valley Road intersection
- Reconstruct County GG and Green Valley Road intersection
- Reconstruct County GG and Dixie Road intersection
- Raise intersection profiles to improve sight distances
Traffic impacts are as follows:
- Green Valley Road will be closed at County Y and County GG.
- Dixie Road will be closed at County GG.
- Residential access within construction area will be maintained.
- Drivers are advised to seek alternative routes.
All lane restrictions are weather-dependent and subject to change.
Log on to the US 41 Project website for details of all projects. The US 41 Project can also be found on Facebook and Twitter. For statewide projects and traffic alerts, go to the WisDOT website, visit Wisconsin 511 online or call 5-1-1.
For more information, contact:
Mark Kantola, WisDOT NE Region Project Communications
(920) 492-4153, firstname.lastname@example.org