Bridge inspections/maintenance scheduled in Outagamie/Winnebago
April 10, 2014
Motorists should anticipate traffic backups
The Wisconsin Department of Transportation (WisDOT) Northeast Region in Green Bay is announcing a series of bridge inspections and spring maintenance for April 14 through April 17. This work is routine, but will result in some traffic impacts.
Monday, April 14
- Wisconsin Street Bridge, Oshkosh, 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. – full closure
Tuesday, April 15
- Main Street Bridge (US 45), Oshkosh, 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. – lane closures
Wednesday, April 16
- Oregon Street Bridge, Oshkosh, 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. – full closure
Thursday, April 17
- Racine Street Bridge, Menasha, 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. – full closure
Motorists should anticipate finding alternate routes for bridge closures or traffic back-ups for lane closures, use caution and remain alert when driving through these or any work zones.
For more information, contact:
Kim Rudat, WisDOT NE Region Communications
(920) 492-5743, email@example.com