Bridge inspections/maintenance scheduled for next week
April 24, 2014
Locations include Brown and Marinette counties
The Wisconsin Department of Transportation (WisDOT) Northeast Region in Green Bay is announcing a series of bridge inspections and spring maintenance for April 28 through April 30. This work is routine, but will result in some traffic impacts.
Monday, April 28
- Ogden Street, Marinette; 10 a.m. to 1 p.m., lane closures with flagging operations
Tuesday, April 29
- US 141 over Menominee River, Niagara; 9 a.m. to noon, lane closures with flagging operations
- US 8 over Menominee River, Norway; 1 p.m. to 3 p.m., lane closures with flagging operations
Wednesday, April 30
- Ashland Avenue crossing US 41, Green Bay; 9 a.m. to 11 a.m., shoulder closures only
Motorists should use caution and remain alert when driving through these or any work zones.
For more information, contact:
Kim Rudat, regional communications manager
(920) 492-5743, firstname.lastname@example.org