US 10 lane closures scheduled in Waupaca County next week
May 2, 2014
Beginning Monday, May 5, motorists can expect to encounter single lane closures on US 10 in Waupaca County at the following locations:
- Eastbound US 10, between County E and County X (near Waupaca). This closure is expected to conclude by Wednesday, May 14.
- Beginning May 14, eastbound US 10 between WIS 49 and Martin Road (near Fremont).
The lane closures are necessary for crews to complete guard rail repairs. Motorists are reminded to drive with caution in the work zone.
All work is scheduled for completion by the end of the day on Friday, May 23. The schedule is subject to change based on weather conditions and construction status.
For more information regarding traffic impacts in the North Central Region:
- Follow us on Twitter for regional alerts from the Traffic Incident Alert System and for construction related traffic advisories.
- Call 5-1-1 or visit Wisconsin 511 online.
- Check the North Central Region weekly construction update.
Alerts and updates provided via these sites are not intended for use while driving. When driving, your focus should always be on driving.
For more information, contact:
Kristin McHugh, WisDOT NC Region Communications
(715) 421-8380, firstname.lastname@example.org