Pilgrim Way in Ashwaubenon to close for 30 days
June 12, 2014
Closure between Cormier and Ridge begins Monday, June 16
The Wisconsin Department of Transportation (WisDOT) Northeast Region in Green Bay is announcing a 30-day closure of Pilgrim Way in Brown County beginning Monday, June 16. Work includes installing new storm sewer and pavement, and constructing sidewalks, curb and gutter along Pilgrim Way. Residents in the area are advised to expect nighttime construction noise and lighting.
- Motorists will be able to use Ridge Road to access the Ashwaubenon High School and Middle School.
- The Pilgrim Way/Ridge Road intersection will remain open.
- Cormier Road and Cormier/Pilgrim intersection will remain open.
Refer to the US 41 Project website for daily updates of closures. Visit us on Facebook (WisconsinUS41) and follow us on Twitter @WisconsinUS41 for additional details on US 41 traffic impacts and lane closures.
For more information regarding traffic impacts in the Northeast Region:
- Follow WisDOT NE Region on Twitter for regional alerts from the Traffic Incident Alert System and for construction related traffic advisories.
- Call 5-1-1 or visit Wisconsin 511 online.
For more information, contact:
Mark Kantola, US 41 Project communications manager
(920) 492-4153, firstname.lastname@example.org