I-39 lane closures scheduled next week in Portage County
June 20, 2014
Beginning Tuesday, June 24, motorists can expect to encounter single lane closures on I-39 at the following locations:
- Northbound I-39, at Portage County B (near Plover)
- Southbound I-39, at 2nd Street North (near Stevens Point)
The lane closures are necessary for crews to complete guard rail repairs. Work is scheduled for completion by the end of the day on Wednesday, June 25.
Motorists are reminded to drive with caution in the work zone.
For more information regarding traffic impacts in the North Central Region:
- Follow us on Twitter for regional alerts from the Traffic Incident Alert System and for construction related traffic advisories.
- Call 5-1-1 or visit Wisconsin 511 online.
- Check the North Central Region weekly construction update.
Alerts and updates provided via these sites are not intended for use while driving. When driving, your focus should always be on driving.
For more information, contact:
Kristin McHugh, WisDOT NC Region Communications
(715) 421-8380, firstname.lastname@example.org