WIS 13, WIS 153 lane closures scheduled next week in Marathon County
June 20, 2014
Motorists can expect to encounter flagging operations
Crews are planning daytime, single lane closures on WIS 13 and WIS 153 beginning Tuesday, June 24 at the following locations in Marathon County:
- WIS 13 bridge over Dill Creek, in Colby
- WIS 13 tributary to the Little Eau Pleine box culvert, in the town of Brighton
- WIS 153 tributary to the Big Eau Pleine box culvert, in Stratford
The closures are necessary for crews to complete routine bridge maintenance. Motorists can expect to encounter flagging operations and should be alert for slow moving vehicles.
Work is scheduled for completion by Friday, June 27. The schedule is subject to change based on weather conditions.
For more information regarding traffic impacts in the North Central Region:
- Follow us on Twitter for regional alerts from the Traffic Incident Alert System and for construction related traffic advisories.
- Call 5-1-1 or visit Wisconsin 511 online.
- Check the North Central Region weekly construction update.
Alerts and updates provided via these sites are not intended for use while driving. When driving, your focus should always be on driving.
For more information, contact:
Kristin McHugh, WisDOT NC Region Communications
(715) 421-8380, firstname.lastname@example.org