Verona Road (US 18/151) traffic switch will start at 8 p.m. tonight (July 16)
July 16, 2014
By late Thursday morning (July 17), all Verona Road traffic will be shifted to the new northbound lanes, between the Beltline and Raymond Road
To safely and efficiently complete this overnight switch, periodic turn restrictions will also take place:
- Where: To/from Verona Road in this work zone
- When: 8 p.m. tonight (July 16) until 10 a.m. tomorrow (July 17)
- Alternate routes are encouraged during these hours.
Download, print, save and share the Verona Road traffic staging plans for July 17 until October 2014. Note: you may need to zoom in to see details.
Backups and delays are likely on Verona Road, especially during peak travel times, as motorists adjust to this new traffic pattern.
- Two lanes remain open to traffic (in each direction) on Verona Road in this work zone.
- Access remains open to area businesses and neighborhoods during construction.
- The public should continue to patronize area businesses in the work zone.
- Follow the signs and pavement markings to reach your destination.
- Be patient, plan ahead and drive with caution through the work zones.
For more information, contact:
Steven Theisen, Verona Road Project communications manager
(608) 884-1230, firstname.lastname@example.org