Pavement marking operations scheduled in Lincoln, Price counties
July 18, 2014
Motorists can expect to encounter moving lane closures, flagging operations
Pavement marking operations are scheduled to begin Monday, July 21, at the following locations:
- US 8 between the Price County line (Tripoli) and the Oneida County line (Bradley).
- WIS 13 between 9th Street (Park Falls) and the Ashland County line.
Motorists should be alert for slow moving vehicles and are reminded to drive with caution through the work zone. Work is scheduled for completion by the end of the day, Friday, July 25. The schedule is subject to change based on weather conditions.
For more information regarding traffic impacts in the North Central Region:
- Follow us on Twitter for regional alerts from the Traffic Incident Alert System and for construction related traffic advisories.
- Call 5-1-1 or visit Wisconsin 511 online.
- Check the North Central Region weekly construction update.
Alerts and updates provided via these sites are not intended for use while driving. When driving, your focus should always be on driving.
For more information, contact:
Kristin McHugh, WisDOT NC Region Communications
(715) 421-8380, email@example.com