Pavement marking, bridge maintenance planned in Marathon County next week
August 15, 2014
During the week of August 18, motorists in Marathon County can expect to encounter single lane closures at the following locations:
- Daytime lane closures on I-39 between Marathon County DB and WIS 34. The lane closures are necessary for crews to complete routine maintenance on four bridges.
- Nighttime (8 p.m. to 6 a.m.) lane closures on US 51 between Marathon County N (Rib Mountain) and Bridge Street (Wausau). These lane closures are necessary for pavement marking operations.
All work is scheduled for completion before the end of the day Friday, August 22. The schedule is subject to change based on weather conditions and construction status.
For more information regarding traffic impacts in the North Central Region:
- Follow us on Twitter for regional alerts from the Traffic Incident Alert System and for construction related traffic advisories.
- Call 5-1-1 or visit Wisconsin 511 online.
- Check the North Central Region weekly construction update.
Alerts and updates provided via these sites are not intended for use while driving. When driving, your focus should always be on driving.
For more information, contact:
Kristin McHugh, WisDOT NC Region Communications
(715) 421-8380, email@example.com