Central Wisconsin bridge inspections scheduled next week
August 15, 2014
Motorists can expect lane closures and flagging operations
Motorists can expect to encounter lane closures on several bridges in central Wisconsin next week while crews perform routine inspections.
- WIS 73 in Nekoosa. The WIS 73 bridge over the Wisconsin River will have a single lane closure on Monday, August 18 from 8 a.m. to noon. Motorists will encounter flagging operations.
- WIS 54 in Royalton. The WIS 54 bridge over the Little Wolf River will have a single lane closure on Monday, August 18 from 1 to 3 p.m. Motorists will encounter flagging operations.
- I-39/US 51 in Rothschild. The I-39/US 51 northbound bridge over the Wisconsin River will have a left shoulder closure on Tuesday, August 19 from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- US 10 north of Stevens Point. The US 10 eastbound and westbound bridges over the Wisconsin River will have right lane closures on Wednesday, August 20 from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.
The schedule is subject to change based on weather conditions.
For more information regarding traffic impacts in the North Central Region:
- Follow us on Twitter for regional alerts from the Traffic Incident Alert System and for construction related traffic advisories.
- Call 5-1-1 or visit Wisconsin 511 online.
- Check the North Central Region weekly construction update.
Alerts and updates provided via these sites are not intended for use while driving. When driving, your focus should always be on driving.
For more information, contact:
Kristin McHugh, WisDOT NC Region Communications
(715) 421-8380, firstname.lastname@example.org